• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HIJMS Hyuga 1-700

Very good Mark, one day I'll try one of these, not ready yet,though, I'll watch from afar, and cheer you on. All those bits look very good. Keep your powder dry my friend.

Cheers Gerry

Thanks for the comments Gents. The Hull is now Painted. Did I say that I HATE Masking. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

very nice job of masking Mark she's looking very good, is that a Trumpeter PE Bender? Carry on Mate You've got this one on the Hook :captain

Ah! So that's how it's done! Very sharp and very well painted. Thanks for showing how that is done. Now I need to get some more small tape. I do have a few ships in the slipways now.

This is brilliant! Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the comments Gents. It will be fun doing the weathering.....Cheers mark

Waiting on the master, but what ever you do don't spill your coffee or drop your cup, as by the size of this it would be a disaster, nice job on the paint, now I hope you do a SBS on your weathering technic's :captain (y)

Back