• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi my name is Jeff...you can call me...Jeff

Hawkeye

I'm 5'9', 190lbs and...oh...this is not a online dating service?
I'll try again here. I build mostly 1/32 A/C and 1/35 scale armor. I also like walks in the rain...woops! I started in on that online dating thing again. Anyway I'm glad to be here.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Welcome at the new T&T site, glad you found us! Look around and feel free to post some of your work! Be sure to check out the new models review, mayby you find a model you like!!?? :laugh:

Cheers Erik

Hi Jeff,

You will like Tanks and Things. It is a very friendly site but, unfortunately, we don't as yet have a dating forum!

Enjoy anyway!

Bob

So, to change the subject, how about some pictures!! Feel free to make use of our online gallery, that way I can see what you post while I'm at work. ;)

Hiya Jeff :laugh: , glad you found the new site :laugh:

Well it is just a matter of posting the IMG code of the photo from your photo host or you can host images direct into your gallery from your computer and the IMG code is created once uploaded . :unsure: If this sounds unclear then I would PM Bob Robert the computer stuff expert ;)

Jenny :kiss:

Hey Jeff
Welcome along mate. As far as dates are concerned with me, 6/6/44 onwards gets my interest :blink :laugh:
Brad

Back