• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from London

You still didnt answer whereabouts in Londinium you live not that I expect you to see very well with superglued eyelids :coolio

Guilty as charged.. To be Fair Andy, have you checked out that last two pages?? LOL ..

I live in ( what I have termed ) a tri-area edge of hackney, Islington and shoreditch. In the North-east.

I live in ( what I have termed ) a tri-area edge of hackney, Islington and shoreditch. In the North-east.

That means I gone win a Shirt of West Ham United or from Liverpool????

We all are crazy, you're playing with me right? :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Cheers :drinks

Art

Phil wrote:

Are you sure you're not South African??????? !!!!!!!!!!

If you are asking me, I am actually a Burmese ( from Myanmar/Burma)

No not sure if you took my comment the wrong way, gluing one's lips and eyelids together seems like a mad South African thing to do!!

Cheers!

Hello everyone ....

Im new here, but not new to the hobby. My name is Gary Wintin, 24 year old from London. Passionately following a modelling path, I build mostely tanks and gundams but from time to time, Battleships and aircrafts. I'm trying to make more friends as well as learn more about complicated subjects like filters/modulations and stuffs.

Nice to meet you all folks.

Hi Gary . Not sure who's driving this Webb site right now but I believe it has just gone over the cliff :facepalm

Welcome to MA . Hope you will post something soon.

Cheers, Christian B)

phantom II said:
post=159061 Hi Gary . Not sure who's driving this Webb site right now but I believe it has just gone over the cliff :facepalm

Welcome to MA . Hope you will post something soon.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hehe. .. Gone over the cliff so much that it went '' splat '' over the ground.. LOL

But I like it here ... and yes, I did post my finished work and I have a ongoing WIP here ..

Being a Millwall supporter any posts relating to West Ham will result in lifetime bans and or taken to Beachy Head to test that over the cliff theory :smack

Back