• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

What's up fellas?

There's a 1952 Ford F1 hiding out in my garage, if I can ever find the hot rod mojo again, it might see the streets again. Right now, it's more of a shelf. :blink

I think you did show me that car Tony. A 347 stroker motor with 3.55 gears outta tear it up on the streets. Nice car!! (y)

Last edited:
Well, I finally found this! Welcome aboard Joe, it's a thrill to see you here too! You car builds always amaze and astound me; you are quite a Master at those models! What a fun ride this is gonna be!

Well, I finally found this! Welcome aboard Joe, it's a thrill to see you here too! You car builds always amaze and astound me; you are quite a Master at those models! What a fun ride this is gonna be!
I appreciate the welcome Mark.

I was just kidding about the bit about it being your fault. But I do remember this out of you which led me to here. ;)

"Well, I'm not trying to poach anyone from here........... then Modeler's Alliance has........":bigrin:

Well, when you got a great Foum that has an awesome attached Gallery, you just can't go wrong! With everyone complaining about all the "free" photo hosting sites on the other boards, I just had to let out my best kept secret.
Glad you did potna. Man.....I was just thinking.....your gallery must take up the whole website. lol

This site is free?? 😲

Okay so maybe I over exaggerated a bit. Yeah, I should be doing more to help keep the place up, especially given my rather large Gallery; but when I make about $1500.00 a year on a good year; it gets a bit tough.

No Joe, despite the many uploads I do, there are some larger galleries than mine surprisingly enough.

Back