• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Helicopter Campaign

Wow, I've already built so many helicopters already. Still, I have an SH-60 Nighthawk to do for this. I might sign up for this depending on when it starts.

0_o~0.jpg

29_o~1.jpg

47_n~0.jpg

74_o.jpg

99_o~0.jpg

127_o.jpg

204_o.jpg

240_o.jpg

382_o.jpg

415_o.jpg

311_o.jpg

7476_n.jpg

25780_o.jpg

40350_o.jpg

Love that MI-24 Hind in the White United Nations scheme. Definitely not a regular scheme. If I had the Trumpeter kit, I'd think about doing it that way.

I'll be in with this one ... :snoopy

h1d32d37.JPG

"Black Ghost" KA-58 Russian Stealth Helicopter

h3af5d2f.JPG

New Kit ... Time and date stamp ... :pilot

h5494cd0.jpg

From 2002, familiarisation visit to 22 Sqn at RAF Valley, I had just re-joined HMCG as a regular officer - I did a detached duty/re-training at Valley in 1986 when the RAF SAR flights were short of radio operators... I only lasted four flights in the Wessex, got terrible airsickness, so went back to Coltishall with my tail firmly between my legs.

Ian.

I'll pull this conversation over to this thread.

This would make a cool dio.
It was a hawk from my old unit landing on a carrier during Grenada in 83.

Tim
Yepper, an army bird from the 82nd aviation battalion of the 82nd Airborne Division.
Hooah!!!
It was an early model UH-60A.

Tim

Very cool Tim, that would have been early for them right, 83? When did they enter service? I got out of the USAF in '85 and don't recall seeing one. We had some Hueys at the base for going out to the missle silos but that was it.

MP, the hawks entered service in 79 with the 101st. Out unit received them next.
Thanks for pulling it over to here. I don't want to stir up anything being the new guy.
Our unit pulled medevac duties until the 57th Med came in theater and stood up.

Tim

What's the problem Tim, we got new guys stirring up stuff all the time. :rotf

Thank you for your service. :salute

I built one.

Banana009.jpg

I have a H13 on deck at some point but I want to replace the boom with brass tube because the boom looks to far out of scale to my eye.

3-16-2006-60.jpg

This is what I want to build, my Dad took this picture in Korea in 1952, the REAL MASH in action.

Back