• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Helicopter Campaign

You guys are not right!
I like this site. It's pretty cool.

MP- nice chopper there. You did a good job on her. That is the flying banana.
Why don't you start on building that helo for your dad?

Tim

You guys are not right!

Tim

Bob's real last name is Piaseki

You guys are not right!

Tim

Bob's real last name is Piaseki

Had to google that one Paul. :facepalm

Tim it's a matter of time, I'll get to it, couple of other projects in the fire right now. I'm smoking over the idea of getting a Resistance Soldering station just for this project, be easier to solder than with the mini blowtorch I use now.

Another way of soldering. Instant heat on the target and you don't have to worry about heat sinks as much, very targeted heat. I think it would be required to attempt to solder the boom on that H13

http://resistancesoldering.com/site/

Your welcome. I just don't like to cause trouble.
You build helos?

Tim
Hell mate you should see the trouble I get up to and thats without even trying :evil:

No...you try! :smack :facepalm :kiss:

:mpup
Nope I am just naturally talented :D

BTW its been years and years since I last crashed the MA server (Yep Bob every morning gets up and think Is that mad efrican going to do something stupid again)

Is that natural as in "crop dustng" or as in eggs with beer. (which will amount to the same thing a short while later) :stinker

Luv ya Dave :D :rotf

I might have something large and interesting for this depending on when it starts and how long it runs.

I'd like to see what the ribbon will look like!

Hopefully it lasts a long time because my MH-60M is gonna take a long time!!! :eek:ldguy

Tim

What I have in mind won't be something that can be built in 6 months. It will have to be 12 months minimum and I will not be able to be working on much more than the one I have in mind.

Is that natural as in "crop dustng" or as in eggs with beer. (which will amount to the same thing a short while later) :stinker

Luv ya Dave :D :rotf

I might have something large and interesting for this depending on when it starts and how long it runs.
Natural as in "hey what does this red button do with the -DO NOT PRESS - on it?

Ha! I found what I was looking for. A friendly bump for the mods to turn it into a campaign.
It got enough votes!
Hopefully it can start at the beginning of the year or shortly after.

Tim

I'm eventually going to have to build an SH-60F & a HH-60H (1/72). Unfortunately the kicker is I'm going to need 2 sets of HS-6 decals...which I have not been able to find thus far. Found a perfect set in 1/48.....go figure.

So this one is down the road for me...once I can source the rest of the bits. I actually just ordered the SH-60F tonight, found a damaged box (contents good) Hobby Boss for $12 shipped. B)

Yep it got the votes...did it get on the schedule? I got to get things caught up here. Will do that today since I ONLY have 6 more days of vacation... :bang head

This is a static display near the Stockton,CA airport and, as you can see, it's behind a chainlink fence :bang head

h1c798db.JPG

h7fc86d2.JPG

he9183ec.JPG

Back