• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa 1/48 Aichi B7A2 Ryusei (Grace)

So, I took most of the day off for a mental health day and spent it in the hobby room! Got a fair bit of painting done on this kit and the Jill picking out all the little details. the bench is a cluttered mess!

7.jpg

Just going to let that dry and then give it a little wash and then I can button it up!

8.jpg

Beautiful work! Well done.

The way I've been feeling lately, I feel like I need a mental health week!

Looking forward to seeing more.

A Grace AND a Jill! That's why there are so many airplane parts about! :vgood:
Opinions vary about whether modeling increases mental health or detracts from it. :lol:

A Grace AND a Jill! That's why there are so many airplane parts about! :vgood:
Opinions vary about whether modeling increases mental health or detracts from it. :lol:

It gives me an escape from the world to some peace and quiet so certainly increases mental health!

Given the frustration level of my employment, the ability to imagine going 150 years or so into the past and thousands of miles away, help relieve my addled bwain. It's the dinky stuff I create while doing so that seems detrimental to mental health. :bang head
I notice most modelers do not share the awful "I just got another idea!" affliction that I do. You happy Men!
Keep up the good work! You're doing a fine job!

Given the frustration level of my employment, the ability to imagine going 150 years or so into the past and thousands of miles away, help relieve my addled bwain. It's the dinky stuff I create while doing so that seems detrimental to mental health. :bang head
I notice most modelers do not share the awful "I just got another idea!" affliction that I do. You happy Men!
Keep up the good work! You're doing a fine job!
Chris, my mind "RUNS" on "I got another idea!!!" all the time. Sometimes it is hard to pick which other idea I want to deal with right now.

Chris, my mind doesn't suffer from the "I just got another idea!" affliction because I'm too busy building what I have in the stash as fast as possible! :silly:

Back