• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GROUP BUILD "OPERATION OVERLORD" H-HOUR

Hi Guys ,

Hope it's not too late to join ! If not i would like to join with a 1/35 Tamiya Austin Tilly !!!

Thanks
JOEY

Hey Joey!! Glad to see you back to the bench, looking forward to seeing your build!! (y)

Hi Guys ,

Glad to be back ! Been awful busy lately ! With work and the new place !!! Gonna try and get started on the Tilly this weekend !!!

Also looking forward to the start of the Red Star Rising Group Build . (y)

Can anyone guess what i want to build for that one ??? B)

best regards
JOEY

Boy i can't get anything over on you Saul !!! :laugh: Any idea where i can pick up a copy of the Rossagraph book on the GAZ-69M # 18 ? Take care & talk to you soon .

best regards
JOEY

Hi Guys ,

Changed my mind about the Tilly for the group build am going to build my Bronco British 17 Pdr Anti-Tank Gun Mk I instead !!!!! (y)

Will post a pic of the the kit & obligatory newspaper tomorrow !!!

regards
JOEY

Any idea where i can pick up a copy of the Rossagraph book on the GAZ-69M # 18 ?

This book?

Air Connection sells it for $8.99CDN and Rossagraph is also available from Squadron Mail Order.

The former had the book free when you bought the kit.

Regards,

I think I'm start to be a little :gogo

I will make a Dio, from Omaha Beach to this campaing...
detail, I never have done something like that... :D

I have to wait the stuff, will take a while... :Hiay

Back