• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Good News

Barney

As you may have noticed things have been a little up in the air at Casa de Barney; moving, selling the house, just the usual stuff. Things are looking up! I am back to sub teaching and that gets me out fo the house and busy doing something besides keeping everything clean and tidy. I also picked up a OLD Aurora Breguet 14 for like next to nothing ($23). Happy Days are here again! I worked today, assisted/team taught 2 classes and oversaw a test. The school is on block schedule (80 minute classes) and that was my day. Tonight? Wine on the patio with friends! :drunks: :drink

Last edited:
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

My compressor is Ka-Put! It is only15 years old! Good thing I'm not building at this time. Still... now I gotta go find another one. That will need to wait until we have moved and I can assess the space I will be occupying.

On the upside, it is nothing but a thing....

Back