• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Good free email host?

Tankbuilder

Shalom.

Well seeing as how Yahoo has once again changed its email program and how once again it's worse instead of better, I've decided to look for a new email program. Does anyone here know of a good one that's free?

I was just in my Yahoo Inbox that said I had six emails but only displayed three of them. Thus it's time to switch hosts. How about Hotmail, is it good? Any hidden things to watch out for?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Gmail

Has a nice Chat feature a lot of us are on. I wouldn't waste time with the Google+ thing if you don't like change. Everytime I log on it they have moved stuff around and make it more convoluted navigating.

I've changed my primary email over to Gmail, and I really like it. Also like that w/ my Android phone its linked to my Gmail so its easy to check it on the go.

Shalom.

Well seeing as how Yahoo has once again changed its email program and how once again it's worse instead of better, I've decided to look for a new email program. Does anyone here know of a good one that's free?

I was just in my Yahoo Inbox that said I had six emails but only displayed three of them. Thus it's time to switch hosts. How about Hotmail, is it good? Any hidden things to watch out for?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Got fed up with Yahoo years ago and changed to Gmail .

Cheers, Christian B)

I use Mail.nu and have done so for more than ten years, nice spam filter and enough space to hold a lot of e-mails.
Never tried the Gmail myself but heard a lot of good things about it.
//Mats

Back