• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Götterdämmerung, the end, 1945

I'll have to see if I have anything suitable. My WWII stash if pretty limited as my main interest tends to fall around the mid-late Cold War years.

1629322287585.png

Yup! The original "Virgin Widow" was a P-61B Black Widow.

What's the difference between a virgin and a lightbulb?
You can unscrew a lightbulb.
:bigrin:
YOU wanna start ME up on Lightbulb jokes?!? My most trusted friend should know well what happens next!

How many Narcissists does it take to change a lightbulb?
One. She holds the lightbulb and her world revolves around her.

How many Irishmen do it take to change a lightbulb?
16. One guy climbs up the ladder and holds the bulb. 15 others drink Jameson until the room spins.

How many Real Men do it take to change a lightbulb?
1. None. Changing lightbulbs is wimmen's work.
2. None. Real Men ain't skeered of the dark.

How many computer programmers do it take to change a light bulb?
None. They redefine the parameters for darkness and send software updates to all their customers.

How many moths do it take to screw in a lightbulb?
2, but nobody can figger out how them lil' Muthervuckers got in theyer.

How many Dimicrats do it take to change a lightbulb?
"It's not my lightbulb! It worked a minute ago. (whine, cry) I didn't break it! Trump broke it!! (sob, sniff, pull out hair) Don't you eat me, Alferd Packer!!"

How many NC Lowe's customers do it take to change a lightbulb?
"Wuht. where's them loomium postesses at?"

How many model builders does it take to change a lightbulb?
"I have 5 airbrushes, 12 different kinds of paint, and 55 kits to build and paint. Who has time to buy lightbulbs? Mutherpussbucket! Honey, will you run to The Wal-Mart and get me a new Lightbulb? Please Hunny?!?"
Then, The little Wife has to change said lightbulb, because changing lightbulbs is wimmen's work.

according to this side https://www.weltkrieg2.de/he-111/ (all German) there were 212 Heinkel 111 listed with the Luftwaffe by January 1945, so why not. technically it was outdated since 1940 but never replaced.

here https://www.weltkrieg2.de/luftwaffe-januar-1945/#Die_deutsche_Luftwaffe_im_Jahr_1945 (also all German) you can find listings of all registered planes in numbers in Luftwaffe by January 1945

and dont forget the Mistel possibilities, Mistels were flown at least until April 1945

and ... having jokes of changing light bulbs in a thread of Götterdämmerung is, well funny at least

Last edited:
They were used in night fighter roles later in the war where they enjoyed alot more success. I'm at you guys mercy on this though. Lemme know and if this doesn't pan out I may have something that'll plug in.......but I really would like to build an He-111. :coolio1:
Are you sure? I've never heard of He 111 being converted into night fighter

Are you sure? I've never heard of He 111 being converted into night fighter
You're right.... night fighter wasn't the term I was looking for. Jeez
ORSAY9.gif
.......night bomber role was what I was wanting to say. It was the R3 variant of the H-20. As an point of interest, in doing some research this weekend I did find that there was an H-6 from 6./ KG 53 that was used in a night fighter role with some sort of success using the nose mounted MG/ FF 20mm.

Last edited:
Back