• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Götterdämmerung, the end, 1945

Sounds interesting to me. Am about to set up my paint booth and roller table in the living room and just build. Concrete floor should be no problemo for paint glue etc. Then when things "FINALLY" get in gear to get the floor put in I can move the paint booth and table in a few minutes with one person helping.
I could also get my Panzer I ausf F finished and maybe work on some other small project.

Literally, Götterdämmerung means "twilight of the gods." (Götter is the plural of Gott, meaning "god," and Dämmerung means "twilight.") Figuratively, the term is extended to situations of world-altering destruction marked by extreme chaos and violence.

"World Altering Destruction" sounds provacative, don't you agree?

P-80

HBB00081723_7_d.jpg

December 2021 to same in 2022 sounds great! I’ll be in with a Tamiya M10. Been thinking about that kit for a while

My favorite subject. Count me in. Lots in the stash to choose from but maybe a Me 262 or a Me 163 in 1/32.

Back