• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fokker DR1

OMG...
this is pathetic.

Looks ok this angle, right?
DR1009.jpg

This one not so much...
DR1010.jpg

Looks like he's been tangling with Waldo Pepper!

Don't know what to do. How long we got on this? Enough time to get a DVII from New Zealand?

They setup rock solid James. guess I could pull the struts from the second kit in the box and try again.

Bob, just apply a small amount of Tamiya extra thin cement on all the joints. They will soften up shortly and probably can most likely be repositioned.

Cheers, Christian B)

Just not letting loose of this little fokker.

Got the fokker up on it's gear. Picked up some good ol' Testors orange tube cement. Tacky, slow curing, solid when cure. That's what I needed.

DR1011.jpg

Got confused which strut went where but got it sorted out.

DR1012.jpg

DR1013.jpg

Now get the wheels on, tail, some minor rigging and this fokker will be done!

OK, my first reply since you started since you didn't go for a face but I love the work so far. Especially since you didn't give up.

Regards,

Just not letting loose of this little fokker.

Got the fokker up on it's gear. Picked up some good ol' Testors orange tube cement. Tacky, slow curing, solid when cure. That's what I needed.

Smells good too, eh?

:drinks

Think i'm calling this done!

Guess I'm going to have to do some rigging, kinda obvious that it's missing.

DR1014.jpg

DR1015.jpg

DR1016.jpg

How'd I miss this ? Ehhh, looks pretty good from here Bob .

What Fokking rigging ??? :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Back