• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finish MS.406

Not sure this is really a shark mouth Dave . The eyes are too different. Kind of a cross between a girl and Taz on the Bugs Bunny show :rotf

She's gorgeous Chris, real centerfold materil :D (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Ah mon amil, elle est Francaise ! :rotf

Thanks guys, I had been looking forward to this one .

Cheers, Christian B)

She came out looking great. Wish somebody came out with a decent 1/48 kit of this.

Hey nerdling , AZ. has a 1/48 offering but I have no clue as to what their models are like.

Cheers, Christian B)

She came out looking great. Wish somebody came out with a decent 1/48 kit of this.

Hey nerdling , AZ. has a 1/48 offering but I have no clue as to what their models are like.

Cheers, Christian B)

Yeah I just did some searching and saw that. Don't know how their kits are though.

This is the third time I have tried to take a good picture of the lower surfaces . I think I must be getting too much light reflection.
It is dirtier than the picture shows.

more_MS_406_001a.jpg

My aged Heller version. Not nearly as nice as the never Hasegawa.

more_MS_406_004a.jpg

Back in the days when Humbrol reigned supreme.

more_MS_406_003a.jpg

more_MS_406_005a.jpg

I'll close with this picture I found on the Net. Currently being flown in Europe. Late model probably ex-Swiss Air force.

Thanks for looking in on my efforts. Comments are welcome .

Cheers, Christian B)

The one that didn't have enough wings !

fokker-d-xxi.jpg

]

Bah Humbug ! Oh well, some other time I can fokke around with it :geek

I actually liek the nostril on the spinner too! You made me check my Hasegawa (72nd scale) kit to see if it was included.

Regards,

Back