• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ferdinand ' 624 ' Kursk 1943

Woooowwwww!!! .... nice vignette ....

Do you admit a little little criticism? .... :blush:

Maybe the picture, but the green grass is too green??? May be you can add some different shades to that grass ...

Anyway, the tank is just .... real?????

Good work!!

John , Kristof , Johnny , Jose thank you all for your kind words , much appreciated

Jose , no worries about the little criticism , the photo's do make the grass look a little to bright and with this i have now toned down the grass some more using washes of Vallejo dark green , blending it all together some what.Once this has dried i will see if i need to do some more washes , but how it looks now is 100% better so thank you for your advise

cheer's

Matt :)

My God!!!! I'm impressed! Extremely impressed!!!

A beautiful piece of art! You should be proud of yourself!

I can say only the best things about your work!

My hat's off to you!

Regards
Noel

just superb matt!

the only (constructive) critizism would be what josé already mentioned and you clarified!

as addition i would take into consideration to airbrush a little bit olive drab over the grass!

:)

Absolute artistry! The varying sheen only adds to the sense of realism, as the changing light affects the model much like the real thing. You can go wild photographing this wonderful thing- cheers1

chuk

WOW , thank you all so much for all your kind words, comments and advise really means a lot :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Apologies for not thanking you all individually

Laura , thanks for your advise , i have taken it on board but i have used the Olive drab as an extra wash instead and it has come up a treat so thanks once again

cheer's

Matt :)

Back