• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FAA Corsair

Oh man, I love the Flare Pistol! Something that's so often overlooked. Looking good James :popcorn

Did someone mention pistol ?
shoot.gif

Looking very detailed James :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks all. Plugging away slowly. Have some personal issues that are taking up a lot of my attention.

DSC03627.JPG

DSC03624.JPG

DSC03625.JPG

James

Thanks guys. I need seat belts, thought I had some, but no. So order in and an order for some placards too. There are some on the decal sheet, but no call outs in the instructions. So moving on to other things in the mean time. The tail is very intricate, yet so easy to assemble. Other manufacturers could take not of the plugs for the interior horizontal stabs. Very nice touch. The paint mix for the salmon primer looks spot on I think. Don't know whats happening in the pics, looks splattered. To my eye though it looks like a nice coat. Doesn't matter, I don't think you will see it anyways when the fuse is buttoned up.

DSC03628.JPG

DSC03629.JPG

James

Thanks guys.

Not much this weekend. Been preoccupied. Have drilled out all the holes on the first bank of cylinders and the loom. Have started glueing in some .002mm lead wire for the ignition harness, and that is a pain. Have started a bit of washing.

DSC03633.JPG

DSC03632.JPG

DSC03634.JPG

The major parts are just press fitted together for now.
James

Back