• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-84F

UGLY!!!

F8424.jpg

Paint tomorrow I promises!!!! :D

Hey Adam, it is tomorrow. Camo looks good . What country ? :popcorn

For a moment I though you were hiding my gun pods for my Hurricane, and than it downed on me it's for the JU 87... :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Cool. I don't know how they kept up their 84's but their more modern airplanes all look well err ..used.

I think the austerity started a while back.

Cheers, Christian B)

Yes I've been going back on forth on weathering. Most of their F-84s were pretty beat up in photos I have seen. But then again they had to be new at some point didn't they?

Guess it depends a bit on how they obtained the. I saw some of the brand new F-4's than went to Iran but I also saw some used one that went to Egypt and they were not exactly shiny new nickles.
I have no background info on 84's except the one I saw in the Belgian and German AF. Of course some US guard planes ( recon ). They were all pretty well maintained.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi y'all!!! Been a long hot summer so far with no end in sight and it's been a long time since I've been on here or done any modeling. However, I finally got back to the bench and finished this one up. Hope you like it.

F8431.jpg

F8432.jpg

F8427-1.jpg

F8428.jpg

F8430.jpg

F8429.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Hey Adam, great finish. I figured it's too hot to work out side, get your butt back on the bench and sniff some glue already.

Nice finish (y)

Hi Adam ! Been wondering what happened to you .

Fine effort on this one . Excellent paint job !

Cheer, Christian B)

Hey thanks a lot fellas!

Christian the colors you were wondering about are Model Master enamels. It's Dark Tan FS30219, Dark Green FS34079, Medium Green FS34102, and Camouflage Gray FS36622. This was all applied over dark gray primer. Future was then applied and then it was sprayed with Testors Dullcote Laquer through the airbrush.

Back