• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

John's 2023 Production

jeaton01

I had thought my production was rather slow this year, but putting it all it one place it doesn't look so bad. All that ground equipment and the associated figures did use up some time. The group photo is all stuff I did myself, the Sea Fury my grandson Alex and I built together. I did the masking but he's getting to where he runs a pretty mean airbrush at age 7.

The last one is one that was built for me by Howard Weaver. I have had a stack of Tamiya 1/32 F-4J's for some time and he really likes to build Tamiya F-4's, so I took 3 J's to him in kit form and got one back, as you as see built to a very high standard. I am shamefully proud of it and know that I got one heck of a good deal on this transaction. I have a few models that have been gifted to me, but this is the first one someone has actually built for me.

IMGP608516.jpg

IMGP608716.jpg

IMGP609016.jpg

IMGP609216.jpg

Back