• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-84F

Adam

This is the Italeri 1/48 Thunderstreak. It's a Kinetic mold and one of their first I've been told. I'm really enjoying this kit so far. The fit is pretty good. I've got a few places to clean up and mask the canopy and I'll be ready for paint.

F8414.jpg

F8415.jpg

F-8418.jpg

F8417.jpg

More to come. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Thanks guys! James, it is going to be in Greek markings and SEA camo.

I'm sure you probably haven't seen this Luftwaffe example:

F-84FThunderstreakGermanyDB110a.jpg

Regards,

Thanks Laura.

Saul, that is actually one of the schemes provided in the box. I wanted to do that one but the surface texture of this plastic is just too grainy and would be way too much work to do a decent NMF bird.

Saul, that is actually one of the schemes provided in the box. I wanted to do that one but the surface texture of this plastic is just too grainy and would be way too much work to do a decent NMF bird.

So, what do you plan to do with the leftover decals?
:blush: :D :kiss:

Regards,

:hmmm negociation on the way...

or Adam, help our crazy friend by shark mount's, doing the Luftwaffe...

All buttoned up and ready for paint.

F8420.jpg

f8421.jpg

f8423.jpg

I hope to get the compressor fired up this weekend... It's a kick start and very tempermental. :D

Back