• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard 1/48 Bf110E Trop - Finished!!

Top-notch, Dave- cheers! Make me want to grab one of mine and get goin'. I think you should send this tip to Eduard so they can share it with the whole world- maybe put it up on their Facebook page? An elegant solution to a problem that has vexed every builder I've seen tackle this kit:

P1070199.jpg

Top-notch, Dave- cheers! Make me want to grab one of mine and get goin'. I think you should send this tip to Eduard so they can share it with the whole world- maybe put it up on their Facebook page? An elegant solution to a problem that has vexed every builder I've seen tackle this kit:

P1070199.jpg

Beautiful finish on this kit :D

Excellent idea (y) (y) (y) Wonder if they're any better at replying than Quickboost :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Very nice. So far every modeler I met that built an Eduard 110 taught me new words that can not be mentioned in front of kids. (y)

Joe

Back