• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon StuG III Complete!

Dragon StuG III Camo 1-4-17

Hey Mike, I saw a really good pic in the new Jagdpanzer IV book where the tracks are held like yours standing up. The have 4 helmuts attached to them for the crew I would guess. Woould look good on your big ole beast. The were facing back on the tracks.
James

Sorta like this, James?

IMG_8899.JPG

IMG_8900.JPG

They were down in the well of the paint stand when I shot the photos last night.

Seems like one has rolled off the table and has disappeared. :facepalm :frantic

Great minds and all that. :laugh: Thanks to all for taking time to view and comment. (y)

Well, now it's undercover, cuz it's GONE! Good thing I have more. :laugh:

Calling this done. Here's a walk around.

IMG_8907.JPG

IMG_8908.JPG

IMG_8904.JPG

IMG_8903.JPG

IMG_8902.JPG

IMG_8905.JPG

IMG_8906.JPG

IMG_8909.JPG

Oops, that bundle needs some touch up. :blush:

IMG_8910.JPG

"Borrowed" from the 'net, for discussion and inspiration only.

i-use-these-old-buckets-all-the-time-to-mop-haul-dirt-to-flower-pots-take-recycling-out-hold-ashes-from-wood-stove.jpg

Mine is a newer version, looks OK to me.

IMG_8911.JPG

It's been a fun project, tried a slew of new techniques and learned a lot. Here's to all those who are fighting cancer and to those who have gone on to better places. You are in thoughts and prayers.

Many thanks to all for following along. :drinks

What a phenomenally outstanding model! All the little detail; added grass and leaves, dust and dirt make this so incredibly realistic that it defies words. I bow to the Master! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Back