• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dr. Steinman's Stugs

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
h7ea3227.jpg

Since Dr. John is such a nice guy and would never want to give up, maybe some of you would support his effort at broadening your horizons instead of your waist lines.... :smack

Let's get a proper poll on who all wants to build a Stug..

I'm in.

I'm right chere :Hiay

In fact I was just reading this and waiting for some kind of estimated start date before committing. :idonno

Tony lee

I'm right chere :Hiay

In fact I was just reading this and waiting for some kind of estimated start date before committing. :idonno

Tony lee

Then vote yes and we'll have a date figured out sometime soon, what's your schedule like? :rotf

I'm in , I'm in , I'm I'm,

C'mon Gang let's put a push on this Build. I know a ton of you have a Stug in that closet , let them come out of the closet,LOL. Cmon let's get movin on this.

Brian

Right now i've enlisted for a Tank Destroyer GB starting Jan 1
The M-43 is another Have Gun Will Travel GB already underway.
The SU-152 is nearing completion for the Russian GB
Plus as you know there are several more builds underway as well. :D

Tony lee

I thought you meant stooges, Dr Steinman's Stooges. :facepalm

I'm in, either way; stug, stooge, I'm covered. :side:

Does it fly? :D

Not wanting to poop on your parade boys but don't we have a German Steel GB coming up where this falls into? This is one GB idea just for the sake of a GB if you ask me, sorry.

Ok fellas let's keep this on the humor level before the flames get to high.

Terry :zen

Dave, your opinion is valid except it belongs on the other thread as opposed to the poll here. Note that the poll only has a Yes option. Simply put, post if you have an interest, show what you will contribute, or ask if what you're considering is appropriate.

I did not consider joining the German Steel GB but immediately jumped on this one because I have a lot to learn from John (who has built enough StuGs to write a book) and Brian ("panzerstike" who is heavily into anything on the Pz III chassis).

Regards,

Back