• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dr. Steinman's Stugs

:unsure:
I will give this one a try with a mix of old bits (un-built)to create a knocked out C/D version in the EAST - need to cull back the old models that have been scavenged for parts over the years.
The mix will be
- Stug F (Dragon)
- MK 3 J (Dragon)
- Stug 3 g early (Tamiya)
- Mk 3 H (Dragon)
All these kits are the very early ones that have been superseded by the latest retooling kits. They have all been scavenged for parts so if I combine whats left I should be able top build a fairly decent knockout dio.

Whats the deadline?
Ian.

Would it be cheating or inappropriate if I were to begin the suspension of a StuG IV Late entry using the hull parts from other kits until I get the ordered one in? It does make it hard to get the start up picture!
:rotf

Regards,

Just show some unassembled parts Saul. I don't think we have ever addressed any kit bashing in campaign rules. Personally I don't see a problem with it unless it's something like OOB campaign.

Is jagdpanzer IV L/70 (sd. kfz. 162/1) allowed in this campaign?

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/dr-steinman-s-stugs/147916-dr-steinman-s-stugs?start=48#165267

So the answer would be no,Roman.

However I would love to see you do the Jagdpanzer IV L/70! :eek:hyeah

Greetings,Ron.

I'll go along with what ever you decide.
This weather has had my progress on hold and if I don't get it done I just done get her done no big deal. :hmmm

Tony lee

I'll go along with it. I lost the instructions for my StuH 42 but I have found model of a StuG IV Late that I can start here. Maybe by then I'll have found my instructions again and will be able to finish the Stuh.

Think I will need the time extension,would be just fine for me.

Maybe others will earn multiple cool looking GOLDEN STUG ribbons. :)

Greetings,Ron.

I'll go along with it. I lost the instructions for my StuH 42 but I have found model of a StuG IV Late that I can start here. Maybe by then I'll have found my instructions again and will be able to finish the Stuh.

Here you go.

IMG_0001~0.jpg

IMG_0002~2.jpg

B)

I'm with you John-- would love to see your work in progress as your time hopefully loosens up ;) I am near the weathering stages so will hold pattern for a bit ;)

Back