• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dornier Do 17 Z - CALLING IT DONE!...

Dornier Do 17 Z - START THE PAINTING JOB...

Almost has me digging out my shelf queen Luiz. Looking good so far! I can't imagine trying to paint around all the little pointy bits, I know how small they are.

Looks_Good_GIF.gif

Dornier Do 17 Z - START THE PAINTING JOB...

Ah, so that's how it's done. I always wondered. Maybe someday I'll screw up the courage to try something like that. Beautiful work Luiz! Nice job!

Dornier Do 17 Z - The camo job...

Hi all !

It follows the pictures that show the camo job, the RLM 71 was applied , masks...the RLM 70 paintend followed for the panels lines and washings application...the pictures told the story...

Luiz

Really looking good Luiz!

What paints are you using? They really have a nice weathered look to them.

Dornier Do 17 Z - CALLING IT DONE!

Hi mates!

The last pictures of this project, hope you like it...I think that it was the last of this year...

The last photos :

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Really looking good Luiz!

What paints are you using? They really have a nice weathered look to them.

Dear Paul.

Lately I´m using automotive paints (lacquers)... strong odors and very dangerous...they are prepared by a guy here in Brazil...the coverage of the e paints are fantastic, the perform very well...they dry very fast...usually I use to protect the plastic,the Primer of Gunze Sangyo or Tamiya.

Best regards!

Luiz.

Dornier Do 17 Z - CALLING IT DONE!

Hi mates!

The last pictures of this project, hope you like it...I think that it was the last of this year...

The last photos :

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Done?>! :frantic

Outstanding build Luiz :good: (y) :notworthy :notworthy

Back