• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Doc's COF II - Syria (1/72 MIG-21 MF) Done

Doc's COF II - Syria (1/72 MIG-21 MF)

Quite right master
It didn’t fit. Thank God there were two on the sprue and I used the other one (earlier version no mirror) to try and stretch it a bit. It broke smack down in the middle. I used this one as well as I could but the result is clear to see.
In any case, it is a nicer kit than the ones before (Bf 110, Fw 190) in 1/72
Cheers

Not a bad job Alex, shame about the windscreen. One reason I throw rocks at Eduards.

Well, I am done.

I know that there are thousands of things that should be improved in this build, like with F-15I, but still I am very happy as how it turned out. I am happy with the realistic look (still a bit too much, but getting there) and the Overall appearance of the MiG. Better yet, I had a lot of fun assemblying it. :ro:

Here are the final pics. Thanks for looking,

Cheers

Alex

h5172126.JPG

h02e9f22.JPG

h86d85b8.JPG

h9ce3ec5.JPG

hce41989.JPG

he67b5a5.JPG

h7043ceb.JPG

h181412f.JPG

h58db1d2.JPG

h4cc3103.JPG

hd377585.JPG

Good J.O.B!!!

One can never go wrong with the classic russian design like the ol Fishbed.
:v

Well, I am done.

I know that there are thousands of things that should be improved in this build, like with F-15I, but still I am very happy as how it turned out. I am happy with the realistic look (still a bit too much, but getting there) and the Overall appearance of the MiG. Better yet, I had a lot of fun assemblying it. :ro:

Here are the final pics. Thanks for looking,

Cheers

Alex

h5172126.JPG

h02e9f22.JPG

h86d85b8.JPG

h9ce3ec5.JPG

hce41989.JPG

he67b5a5.JPG

h7043ceb.JPG

h181412f.JPG

h58db1d2.JPG

h4cc3103.JPG

hd377585.JPG

:dude :pilot

Good lookin build Doc :good:
Mate we all make mistakes in our build's and improve on em as well,we ain't perfect.
Time to get another kit out :ro:

Thanks guys much appreciated.

I love the Fishbeds and I really hope to have a few of them assembled in the future. This new Eduard series is really interesting albeit with some defects as Christian has pointed out. The middle eastern camos are great and I can totally see myself building another one soon.

Thanks again. Cheers

Alex

Back