• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Doc's COF I - Lebanon (1/72 F-15I Ra'am) - Done

So now I am finally done. There Israeli PEs are really nice and add a nice finishing touch to this bird. I have included some caps I made from surgical material to add even more realism to it.

What an adventure to build it, I strongly recommend.

As I said with the MiG, I know that there are lots and lots of flaws and don'ts with this model, but I am proud. It is the best I have done ever and when I see from where I started it is a marked improvement. So I will finish this chapter quite happy and ready to move on.

Cheers

Alex

h797831f.JPG

hcdc4269.JPG

h433f7c1.JPG

h555d8b9.JPG

h9d58952.JPG

h16b45aa.JPG

h9af97b2.JPG

h32ec005.JPG

h3defd54.JPG

h51c8bc3.JPG

h1ff3b31.JPG

h7204c46.JPG

Thank you so much everyone, it is really Kind of you.

It is a great departure from my normal comfort Zone (i.e. WWII planes) to venture in These jets but it was a lot of fun. I hope to assemble a few more in the near future.

Thanks for all the Input and Support.

cheers

Alex

Doc, that is sensational! Amazing work my man.

I have a suggestion that I stumbled on when I was still brush painting everything: thin your paints slightly with a couple drop of thinner. The paint will smooth out easier, especially if you minimize the brush strokes. Just a thought. This has got to be your best model yet!

Back