• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML discontinued Gen2 series?

I read on another site that DML has discontinued the Gen2 range of figures. Can anyone confirm this?

It'd be a real tragedy if this is true - it's bad enough they seem to have abandoned their 1/16 line of figures.

Rudi :unsure:

Bad to a point maybe...
Let's face it, their poses left a lot to be desired for the relatively expensive pricetag.
Flogging a dead neddy here, but mebbe they should focus on releasing the Gen2 weaponry alone, as the detail is sehr gut... If Academy AFVClub Tamiya could do it, well... :huh: ;)
Brad

i surely wouldn't miss them! the details may be great but by far too many parts for one figure - with some parts i actually asked myself why they were separate - to come to the painting stage and the two part heads really aren't the deal!

the gen2 weapons, headgear and equipment are great, no doubt!

those, together with regular figures and pe parts for belts, awards, shoulderboards, collar patches, maybe rank decals - THAT would be welcome!

Totally agree with Laura about the 2 part heads and multiple bits
Im sure they could do better with todays technology and newer better casting plastics

for example the new stuff they use for tracks bins and some accessories could possibly be used to recreate heads.

Our female housemate freaks when she sees little heads on cocktail sticks LMAO

Muwahahahahahahaha !

Back