• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Desert Warfare - 1939 - 1945 in WWII

Haven't changed my opinion.... The original Desert Warfare Campaign was expanded to include all the MTO, so I cannot see why not - 'course I may be overuled :idonno

Ian

Yeah go for it, the only difference I can find about the Sea Gladiator and the RAF ones is the hook and added dingy housing, they were removed for land operated ones so who's counting beans anyway!!!

Great subject too, I would build one but rigging is for Dave the Chef !!!!!!

Hope to be this the right place... :silly:

I'm back to my workbench, and thinking about a quick building.
I got this
it_2685_title.jpg

Think to start on Sunday, may I mates? (y)
The version (the botton of boxart) it's:
Lt. Vic Cabas,
4th FS/52nd FG, Le Sers,
Tunisia, April 1943

Cheers :mpup
Art

The Desert Warfare campaign ends next Saturday 31st of January, but by all means you can enter. Just start a new thread in the Desert Warfare area with a picture of the unstarted kit and something showing the date and have at her.
James

The Desert Warfare campaign ends next Saturday 31st of January, but by all means you can enter. Just start a new thread in the Desert Warfare area with a picture of the unstarted kit and something showing the date and have at her.
James
I'll thanks James :good:

Back