• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Desert Warfare - 1939 - 1945 in WWII

Phil

Here is one for all MA members - anything used in the desert war 1939-1945 related to Africa and Middle East in WWII. , any subject land sea or air, allied/axis.

Desert warfare - Romel V Monty - anything used

Hey Phil,

I want in on this one, allsorts of possibilities here. C'mon Gang let's get this one going.

Brian

Thanks Brian, I think this could be a beauty for all members to join in on,
poll added

This will start sometime in 2014 if we get the support. I'm in with something yellow. :D

I have heaps for this, Tiger I desert , Rommel's ''Grief'' 88mm flac gun , Me 109 -F - all for a desert dio board

Bump!!

anymore interested please consider. :drinks

I'd be up for this Phil but it would have to be late 2014 with all the other campaigns going on right now.

Bob need a little clarification here ! Time period 1940-1943 , or just up to the Torch landings Nov 1942 ?

This better be any time in the desert 1939 - 1945. I have an gift Hurricane in SA colors that is from one of the least known periods of the war - Ethiopia-Kenya.

It has always been my preference to have campaigns as broad as possible so as to encourage more participation. Whatever you guys think works, but let's hear it in this thread. (y)

I'm sure I have something...a StuG maybe.

B)

It has always been my preference to have campaigns as broad as possible so as to encourage more participation. Whatever you guys think works, but let's hear it in this thread. (y)

I agree, anything that is related to Africa and Middle East in WWII. How does that sound?

All good, Phil. Put me down for a (Greek) Hurricane and a Macchi 202.

Ian

00181.jpg

037~3.jpg

040~3.jpg

046~3.jpg

145_9fexji740y88c8oowgggwowkc_ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4_th.jpg

232-21.jpg

232Repair1.jpg

2531.jpg

296752485_Tv4vG-XL.jpg

296756512_VyNHQ-XL.jpg

561751_349194438503622_1382642863_n_zps151ee462.jpg

AAAAUS35.jpg

AAAAUS44-1.jpg

AAAAUS48-1.jpg

ammunition-loading.jpg

ammunition-truck.jpg

Top photo's there Sherman 18!
Gives me a great guide to the ground work for a dio board!

OK have broadened the field and changed the subject by making this one in the desert 1939-1945 related to Africa and Middle East in WWII. , any subject land sea or air.

Start time would be sometime 2014, will have to work out a start month that doesn't clash to much with other GB's too much.

Lineup so far:

Phil - pending - Tiger I, Rommel's ''Grief" , Flak 88 + figures, BF 109 F
Brian - pending
Iron Mike - Something in Yellow !
Dave (Razor) - pending
Bob - Honey Tank - pending
SA Dave !! :yipee - Hurricane
Terry - Stug - pending
Sherman 18 - pending
Ian - Greek Hurricane ( nice!)& Macchi 202

Your choice of builds are not locked in hence the ''pending'' so feel free to change. :drinks

Back