• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Daytona 1957 Ford Fairlane

Hey Mike, think I figured out what you scarfed out of this kit.

The interior. I got seats, seat backs and rear seat. No interior tub. :mpup

Hey Mike, think I figured out what you scarfed out of this kit.

The interior. I got seats, seat backs and rear seat. No interior tub. :mpup

Then it must be here somewhere or it wasn't packed with the kit, because that wasn't what I needed the second kit for. I'll look today.

That was a bomb to drop on a guy who just woke up, has had no coffee and finds that the air conditioner has taken the day off! :java :bang head I didn't use the interior, so it's got to be either here, there or at ERTL? :mpup

I could give you the number of my AC guy but the travel rate would kill ya!

I'll search again when I get home. Good luck on the AC thing.

Thanks for the interest Dad, all I have right now is the engine block painted red. I've decided to go hood down. Just too much to do inside to make it right. Gotta say, the supercharger does look interesting and there is a reasonable representation in the kit, looks like the same supercharger. But if I start that it'll never end.

Hood down!

Thanks for the interest Dad, all I have right now is the engine block painted red. I've decided to go hood down. Just too much to do inside to make it right. Gotta say, the supercharger does look interesting and there is a reasonable representation in the kit, looks like the same supercharger. But if I start that it'll never end.

Hood down!

C'mon, man up son!

Leave the hood open. What's the worst that can happen?? I'm leavin' the hood open on my Ferrari and it's a lot bigger then the '57 ford!

Just do it!!! :yipee

Dad

Back