• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dave's Build - Jadgtiger Porsche Production

Dave that is awesome looking ..... I have the same jag kit it is next on my hit list .
Your posting looks like a good how to for all of us too follow.

Thanks guys.

I've had this build on hold for the past few weeks, but now that The Spider is done I can concentrate on getting this one finished. September 1st is coming really fast.

Here is a quick update on what I've done. It's funny how so much work can be sumarized in two pictures :laugh:

I added highlights to the colors by airbrushing lighter tones and then applied the decals. I then sealed everything with an even coat of future.

P1040948.jpg

P1040949.jpg

Next I will add some filters using oils and more highlights at the edges, but thats for the next update.

dave

Your style always speaks to me, Dave! I like the colors and the detail enhancement is spot on! (y)

Re:Dave's Build - The Final Ofensive

Hello all,

Is time for the final update. I have been working on the Jagdtiger for the past few weeks. The tank itself is finished, I wanted to add a few figures but regrettably I am not at home so I will not be able to add them. So here are the final shots of the complete tank.

P1040984.jpg

P1040985.jpg

P1040988.jpg

And the tank on its base.

P1040990.jpg

P1040991.jpg

P1040993.jpg

P1040994.jpg

P1040998.jpg

P1040999.jpg

This one is now finished. Thanks to all of you who contributed with comments and suggestions.

dave

that's a very, very nice outcome dave! very mean appearance, effectful little scenery, spot on painting and weathering, flawless, top notch!

a typical dave work! B)

A very nice finish to a very fine build, Dave! The base and groundwork are simple but effective, making this outstanding build shine!! (y)

I still stand by what i said before ......after seeing this wortk of art Im just gona leave mine in the box ......... cant look bad if it stays in the box..........Dave that is an awesome build . When I do get around to building mine this will be a reference.

Back