• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dave Harper passed away on Friday, Oct. 1st.

Re:Sad news about D-Man, Dave Harper

This is very sad news indeed! David helped get me set up with Squadron in late 2007. I am forever grateful to him for that. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. :(

The absolute worst news about David, one of the good guys. His knowledge, his friendship and his generous spirit will leave a void in our lives. He was a good friend to me and treated Jenny like a little sister. Parcels loaded with treasured American chocolates.

My thoughts go out to his many friends within our community, to Bob , Susan and our dear friend Bill, we are united in our grief and I am sure this true family on TnT will help to ease each others pain on this the saddest of days for our family yet.

God bless you for bringing David Harper into all our lives.

Semper fidelis D'Man

Richie

Bob , that's very sad news , ......... I'm going through similar things with my brother .

My thoughts and prayers to him and his family .

Sad, sad news, I never got to meet Dave but I can tell he is a very special person to all his friends here and around the world, may God's love shine down on him. Cancer is the worst :(

Tom

Sad news indeed.

Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends in such a trying time.

:(

I'm very sorry for this. I know how this desease can be hard for a family because it happened to mine some times ago...
God bless him.

Massimo

Horrible news to be sure... cancer killed my father 7 years ago at age 55...I pray peace and comfort on all of his friends and family.

:( Jenny told me about David status, and I was shock for a while. I knew that he was suffering that bad illness, but I never expeted that he could get worse. But the cancer is a natural illness that is present in all countries, and in all families. My poor english don't allow me to explain my feelings. For first time I am upsted with my self because my knologement of english is just for modelling. But....if Bob or someone have the oportunity to comunicate with Bob...please, tell him that all my positive feelings , energy and friendship is with him, now and forever.

Take care friend!

MIG

Bob,

I am in total shock!! I don't know just what to think right now? We had a lot of fun together and I will miss that. Dave and I talked last back in June at Eaglequest and he was very up beat, but I know that things can go bad in a hurry. I hope Bill is ok if there is anything Mary or I can do please let us know.

Terry :(

I just got off the phone with Bill. The hospital called him friday, but he was asleep and they had hung up before he could make it to the phone. While I was talking to him this morning they called again and told him Dave had died late Friday afternoon CST.

Dave wanted no funeral or ceremony and to be cremated.

He will be missed.

Bob

requiescat in pace! :(

at least he doesn't have to suffer any more and found his rest, entered the eternal hobby shop and looks down on us with a smile!

my sincerest of condolences to all his friends and relatives! particularly to you susan, bob, terry, gordy and most particularly bill!

please have an eye on bill you peoples!

Kreighshoer wrote:
requiescat in pace! :(

at least he doesn't have to suffer any more and found his rest, entered the eternal hobby shop and looks down on us with a smile!

my sincerest of condolences to all his friends and relatives! particularly to you susan, bob, terry, gordy and most particularly bill!

please have an eye on bill you peoples!

Thanks Laura! I am feeling crushed right now, but I know that Dave would want us all to keep on building.

Terry :(

I'm so sorry to hear this. Bob I know you lost a good friend but know he's in a better place than we can imagine.

Deepest condolences to Dave's family.

Sincere Condolences to Dave's Family and Friends.

Lord, please welcome Brother Dave into your warm embrace and lead him down the road paved in gold to his ever lasting glory, amen.

Dave, Rest In Peace my Brother.
alex wence de leon

Back