• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dave Harper passed away on Friday, Oct. 1st.

Oh I feel so gutted , my dear friend , he kept so much of his illness from us .

I can not look at my Amtank without bursting into tears . David was a good friend , he is the last of my original Moderators I appointed and will to me be my always faithful friend.

My condolances to my dear friends , Bob and Susan , thank you for keeping me informed. Dear Bill , I can only express my sorrow , that you have many , many friends here , we feel your loss and are here for you .

We will honour David with something fitting . Please go easy on the moderator staff , we are all totally shattered with this awful news .

Jenny :kiss:

My deepest condolences go out to Dave's Family and all who he touched in life.

Jim

Sorry to hear of Dave's passing he was great modeler/historian as well as a GREAT human being . Godspeed Dave !!!! Our thoughts and payers are with his family & BOB , Susan & Bill !!!

JOEY & LORRIE DORSEY

Very sad news and a loss to the hobby.

I had spoken with Dave on a few occasions and his books in my library have new significance. RIP

Terry A

I am still in shock It. This is a big loss, My deepest sympathy and thoughts are with David's family and friends.

James

Re:Sad news about D-Man, Dave Harper

I didnt know Dave but I understand what it is like too loose a close friend. Judging from the comments everyone has posted he must been a awesome person .

Dave watch your six...................................................

I am sure many will remember him. For all his work in the modeling community as well as with the displays at museums plus the books he has authored, he will live on.

Regards,

Really sad to hear. I will not be able to see Taco Bell or a Dr Pepper without thinking of Dave. My thoughts really go out to my dear friend Bill. He and Dave were like family. My thoughts and prayers go out to Dave and Bill.

Joe

Though he walked through the Valley of Death, he feared no evil. Rejoice in his memory!
Peace and Love,
Randy

This is sad news .
Words are very hard to say although I do offer my sincere condolences to Davids family .

The words on the home page are very well said .

Michael

My thoughts and prayers have been with everyone that knew him...
When I first read this, I was at a loss for words and pretty much
still am. I didn't know Dave like some of you did, but he did PM me
and we spoke a few times. He was a wealth of USMC knowledge that will
be sorely missed.
Dave, We will all miss you, no matter how long or brief our interations
were with you.
Shawn

Back