• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

D Day 2013 Current Count 11

Was chatting with Paul on skype and we were discussing various possible subjects so I had look through my stash to see what I had with the appropriate markings. So far I've come up with the new Airfix 1/72 Spitfire Mk. IX with Johnie Johnson's markings, a 1/72 Tamiya Mosquito Mk. VI, a 1/72 Hasegawa Lancaster Mk. III and Trumpeter's 1/700 HMCS Huron (tribal class destroyer)

I want to do them all but that's not going to happen

Decisions... decisions... :idonno

Looks like this starts right near my summer break...might be able to build up my A-20G Havoc in that time frame!

If it fits - I'm tempted - had this in my small stash for quite a while

DSC_0462a.jpg

yeah some Pe and Model Master barrels as well !

DSC_0462a.jpg

Phil! I think we just found our dual build for this year. I have the exact same kit. :yipee

DSC_0462a.jpg

My father had a car almost like that in the early 60s it was a 327/28 from 34 i think not sure, it was a little bigger than the 327, to bad he sold it... :(
//Mats

Phil! I think we just found our dual build for this year. I have the exact same kit.

Adam

:yipee

Sounds like we have a winner!

Heres my AM goodies I have for it
DSC_5359fwa5.jpg

My father had a car almost like that in the early 60s it was a 327/28 from 34 i think not sure, it was a little bigger than the 327, to bad he sold it...
//Mats

That would of been nice to have these days Mats, would of been a head turner for sure.

The Date of this one is getting close. Two of the participants havent been heard of in a while. I need to know if we are doing this or if it will be scratched.

It's on the schedule. No need to scrub it because some have gone awol.

Terry B)

Put me down too, I have a P-38 in the stash that fits. However I may well go get the new Eduard Mk.IX Spit instead as I've been looking for an excuse to get it :D

I'll have the new forum created shortly. :pilot

Someone wake Dave up and get him to make a ribbon. :coolio

Back