• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

D-DAY 2013 CAMPAIGN SIGN UP SUMMARY

Hmmmm, decisions, decisions :hmmm

Ian

You know that Tamiya kit has the fillet free tail. Whacha waitin' on Ian?

Sorry Young Lunar Dog, my Tamiya kit is going to be post-war and so colourful you gonna need two pairs of Wayfarers when you get to see it !!

When I eventually get off the fence, I'll be building this one in 1:48. If I do decide to do 'Frenesi' I've already got an Ultracast resin 'fillet-less' tail to use... Stay tuned !!

Ian

Ok, you got me....'Deacon' Hively's 'The Deacon'

Ian

Just ordered a vac-form Malcolm canopy from Hannants in the UK and two aluminium barrels for the M4 and the Firefly amongst some other stuff. Finally decided that my two builds for this campaign will be Howard Hively's 'The Deacon' and Tamiya's (late) SdKfz 251.

The halftrack will be pretty much from the box, without figures but with the usual miscellaneous bits'n pieces of stowage and kit decals.

Will be starting specific threads soon, stay tuned.

Ian

Back