• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTAII M41 U.S. Tank Walker bulldog (Finished)

CTAII Tamiya U.S. Tank M41 Walker bulldog

Well I sure hope you never screw up ..... Ed ..... I'd hate to have to point out your problems .... But what ever makes you feel good ..... :eek:ldguy

:rotf I usually do screw the pooch from time to time... I just omit them pics when I catch 'em ;) Remember the F-14 I built? :blush:

Gladta see ya got this done under the wire Gerry!! (y) :woohoo: B)

Tamiya M41 Walker Bulldog Finished ...... Whew just under the wire ......

h6497b1b_2015-03-31.JPG

ha660bba_2015-03-31.JPG

hdf851a3.JPG

h139fd65_2015-03-31.JPG

h9daa623_2015-03-31.JPG

h5be3135.JPG

h8d8b69f_2015-03-31.JPG

h4c678b9_2015-03-31.JPG

h22f4d20.JPG

hd0b8074_2015-03-31.JPG

Thanks For All Your Help with this project ..... My 1st piece of Armor ...... :eek:ldguy

Looks good Gerry, nice clean construction but next one will need a lot more paint. :good: :rotf

I painted it according to the destructions ...... the model didn't call for any other paint don't know what the deal is there ....... I think it was molded in OD green ..... and that's the way they wanted it ...... I was a very fast Build though ...... I could of used more time ..... Hey the thing is a motorized toy ..... it just doesn't say so ..... :eek:ldguy

Well I thought I did real good doing a fine model in under 3 days ..... I should get some credit for that ..... Heck most folks can't even do Armor ...... And like I say I'm just getting into the Dark Side I have a lot to Learn ...... From the Masters I see Here ..... I intend to paint this up Just as soon as I get my paint booth set-up .... Right now Brush painting is the only thing I can do ..... Did you see those tiny yellar lug nuts ???? ....... :unsure: :eek:hmy: :woohoo:

hf4803a2.jpg

I got this color right ...........

h3e6b5a2.JPG

I put this in the drawing reference although looks like it should have been located by the tail light .....

h788e5f3.JPG

Now as for the lug nuts here's what the destruction say ...... I'm one of you modelers who can read .... I know the tank photos that recon sent show them different .... BUt I didn't get the Memo ...... :rotf

Yellow bolts? Wonder what they were thinking? I don't know, I'm no expert either but don't think I've ever seen that.

Gerry you did a good job, it's really clean build and would paint up nicely if you ever wanted to knock it out. Doesn't mean we're not going to give you some crap about it down the road. :rotf :mpup

Yellow bolts? Wonder what they were thinking? I don't know, I'm no expert either but don't think I've ever seen that.

Gerry you did a good job, it's really clean build and would paint up nicely if you ever wanted to knock it out. Doesn't mean we're not going to give you some crap about it down the road. :rotf :mpup

Thanks MP ..... It's in the destructions ..... Just as long as I can duck the Flack ..... and My Bulldog ain't in the driveway when it's down the road ..... The model is finished as of Phase 1 Hide and watch for phase 2 .......

It does look good Gerry and I envy you having a Walker Bulldog in your collection. Nobody does one in my scale so that is still a gaping hole in my collection. I did see a few things that a judge would notice, but for your first Armor model done in three days, you really did exceptionally well. Way to go Gerry!

:rotf :yipee (y)

Yeah I built it for the CTAII ribbon .... I boxed it up this morning to bring it to the shop and make a base for it .... any Ideals other than just a flat Road ??? .... I'm thinking coming up out of a creek or something like that .... And I will paint it soon ..... :eek:ldguy

It does look good Gerry and I envy you having a Walker Bulldog in your collection. Nobody does one in my scale so that is still a gaping hole in my collection. I did see a few things that a judge would notice, but for your first Armor model done in three days, you really did exceptionally well. Way to go Gerry!

Thanks Mark ........ I know about the tail lights & remember there was piece missing ..... That I didn't think was .... well it were I found that out about Mid-night Monday .... the back of the turret is missing ..... That's why I've contacted Tamiya about I think I'll have them send more decals so I can fix them .... They look crooked in the photos ..... but I'm sure they were on right just hard to do at 10PM 2 hours before the deadline I'm getting better at finishing these things ....... :eek:ldguy

Back