• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTAII M41 U.S. Tank Walker bulldog (Finished)

CTAII Tamiya U.S. Tank M41 Walker bulldog

:facepalm I thot dat wuz da case Gerry... :good:
As fer dat gap on da rear, ya kin always throw some stowage over it & never even know it was there... :eek:ldguy :rotf

Thanks Ed .... I'm glad you like it so onward thru the fog ...... Tanks for the stowage Ideal ...... this one is supposed to come apart for a Motor & to change the batteries so I didn't want to glue the two together ...... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Ed .... I'm glad you like it so onward thru the fog ...... Tanks for the stowage Ideal ...... this one is supposed to come apart for a Motor & to change the batteries so I didn't want to glue the two together ...... :eek:ldguy

(y) Let a tarp hang down over da edge or ruck sacks/sand bags. :Hiay

Looking good. :soldier

A real nice walk around here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1533161180304290.1073741828.1532772987009776&type=3

this one is from MA walkarounds

https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=741

In case you have questions on gaps and other things

:drinks

Thanks Jeff ...... I had a quick look ..... I may bring this out after the build finishes and do a base for it .... I tarried too long on the Ork thing ..... if I get the decals on gonna be a miracle .... :eek:ldguy

ha857ba9.JPG

Barrel holder ....... is on and functional ............ :eek:ldguy

h92d465e.JPG

Turret is on .... plus the barrel was broken .... I managed to cobble it back together not very good mind you ..... But it'll do ..... :eek:ldguy

h19cb99e.JPG

Hatch open ....

h15d815a.JPG

.. hatch closed ....... Just have the grab irons and guns to go ..... then the decals ...... :eek:ldguy

hf6b6295.JPG

Turret at rest .............................. :eek:ldguy

hb71540f.JPG

These are a pain to put on ....... only 9 more ......... :frantic :eek:ldguy

he0d955e.JPG

Machine Gun ...... on ............. :eek:ldguy

h8b0e8ec.JPG

Close-up of Machine gun .............. drilling the barrel was purdy hard to do ..... :eek:ldguy

h8b72b9c.JPG

Looks like it's Hammer time ............. :eek:ldguy

h9ebe7b1.JPG

Some antennas ..... the one will be straightened out after glue sets ......

h30a3438.JPG

And the front lights ............. just a few more details and we'll be finished ..... :eek:ldguy

h8b0e8ec.JPG

Close-up of Machine gun .............. drilling the barrel was purdy hard to do ..... :eek:ldguy

Hint: ....down...up...side :silly: ...position ...gun...machine.
:geek

Looking good for the rest!

Gr,Ron.

h8b0e8ec.JPG

Gr,Ron.

Not sure what the Hint is ..... but this is the way the pictures ..... showed it ..... :eek:ldguy never mind I see what cha Mean ..... I'll fix it when I get Home ......... :eek:ldguy

Not sure what the Hint is ..... but this is the way the pictures ..... showed it ..... :eek:ldguy never mind I see what cha Mean ..... I'll fix it when I get Home ......... :eek:ldguy

Well,that's odd,the instructions showed the Machine Gun upside down?

Ok I said comments & criticisms were welcome ...... I meant it .... So here's what happened this morning as I was taking pictures I noticed the gun mount was backwards ..... So I flipped it around with out giving it much thought ..... Hence I popped the gun in upside down ..... I'll fix it when I get Home .... :eek:ldguy

h8b0e8ec.JPG

Gr,Ron.

Good eye Ron!! (y) :rotf :rotf Ya beat me to it!! :rotf

Well I sure hope you never screw up ..... Ed ..... I'd hate to have to point out your problems .... But what ever makes you feel good ..... :eek:ldguy

Well,that's odd,the instructions showed the Machine Gun upside down?

No Ron the mount was backwards on the gun ..... it was in the box that way .... I didn't pay any attention to the way the gun was in the mount I just spun the mounting bracket around the other way ..... :eek:ldguy

Ah I see,okay. :good: Looking forward to the next steps! :popcorn

Gr,Ron.

Ok The Gun Has been fixed and We're moving right along I have about * more piece to install on the starboard side of the turret then I can get to the decals ..... :eek:ldguy

h9edef6d.JPG

hcad993e.JPG

ha211449.JPG

Time for dinner I'll be Back soon ..... I have the decal water ready ....... :eek:ldguy

Tamiya M41 Walker Bulldog Finished ...... Whew just under the wire ......

h6497b1b_2015-03-31.JPG

ha660bba_2015-03-31.JPG

hdf851a3.JPG

h139fd65_2015-03-31.JPG

h9daa623_2015-03-31.JPG

h5be3135.JPG

h8d8b69f_2015-03-31.JPG

h4c678b9_2015-03-31.JPG

h22f4d20.JPG

hd0b8074_2015-03-31.JPG

Thanks For All Your Help with this project ..... My 1st piece of Armor ...... :eek:ldguy

Back