• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA3 Sponsors

jknaus

Administrator
JKnaus1/32 B-25J
Old Dog Revell 1/72 C-54D Skymaster
Tamiya 1/48 P-47M Thunderbolt
Eduard 1/48 F6F-5 Hellcat Profipack
ChuckPiece of Custom Art
Warren Opel Maultier with Flak 38
Ryan Kit
ZOD Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf F.
The Last Cavalry1/16 Alpine Miniature of Micheal Wittmann
FunDekals
TanModel
Badger
The New Tiger Models
Gator's Grip Hobby Glue
Masterpiece Models
PanzerArt
Zotz Decals
Guideline Publicationssub to Military Modelcraft International
FC Model TipsFC Model Tips 1 book
AMX-13 in Lebanon book
decals assortment
printed accessories assortment
Paper Panzer Workshop
AMK
BrevecoBalsa Foam material
Tool Set
AusfVallejo assortment
PaulWKit
JeevesDVD on Airbrushing
Greenville HobbyMoebious The Voyager
AirscaleFrom their products
Gary Cook1/144 Revel HMCS Snowberry
Iron Mike$25.00 Gift Certificate from Lots Of Models
HubertBook, Barbarossa Victims
THREEDBATTLEARTFW190 print on Archival watercolor paper

[td]new kit[/td]
[/tr]
This is a list of sponsors who have come forward to help us make this a memorable build.

As more is know it will be updated here.

James

I have an AK Interactive DVD on Airbrushing and possibly a kit if anyone is interested?

Swordsman Here ... I think I'd like to sponsor a kit of some kind ... I have some here at the shop If it needs to be a theme item I could do that also ... :salute As a Cancer survivor of over sixteen years I will love to be in this campaign ... :woohoo: (y)

Great to see all the people and companies that contributes to this worthy cause!!

I will join in with a build for sure :good:

Jeeves, thank you.
Swordsman anything you would like, there is no theme except beating cancer.
James

Jeeves, thank you.
Swordsman anything you would like, there is no theme except beating cancer.
James

James I don't know the scale but I'd like to go with a medical theme ... Greenville Hobby will put up a Moebius Fantastic Voyage ... Voyager kit ...

ha2e69e9.jpg

www.greenville-hobby.com

Thanks Gerry S Prop.

Yes I believe she's included ... but y'all must watch this subject as this kinda talk could cause repercussions ... (y) :woohoo: :salute

The Voyager - Reissue of a beloved classic kit, the Voyager features cockpit interior, clear bubble and figures, as well as a display stand.

Does it come with Raquel?

Jeff you are thinking of "Fantastic Voyage" that had the Proteus. That kit is in process by Mobius and I think will be 1/32 scale. That would be nice scale for figures. :hmmm

I did some digging and here is a test shot of the new kit. Yes it is a big one, 16 inches long.

13227477_1208935635813404_5600565049071370381_o.jpg

Maybe if it is out in time it would be a good kit for this build as well. We will see.

Probably but she's in box scale. :rotf

I never realized that there were two Fantastic Voyages I was thinking Raquel was in both ... the proteus will be out by Mobius late December ... I'm talking about the TV Fantastic voyage Which had the voyager model made original boxes have sold for $100 dollars on eBay & the kit for $600 ... Mobius has rereleased the original box as close to the Arora model with some repairs in the original ... (y)

Yup Gerry, your donation is much appreciated my friend! Are you going to have any of the movie Protius kits available for us to obtain?

I don't know there were two either. Haven't thought about that movie since watching it as a kid on the 4:30 movie in NY. It always creeped me out.

I just remember Donald Pleasance getting engulfed by white blood cells while in the dome and Raquel, well, for just being Raquel.

Moebius is by far my favorite model company these days. Brings me back to my preteen years, massacring all those old Aurora kits.

Airscale has just asked to be included. Their site is http://www.airscale.co.uk/
I've used their decals and they are quite nice.
Many thanks to Peter Castle for his offer.
James

Back