• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA3 Sponsors

What a great day :)
Mr Gary Cook from IPMS Cold Lake has donated a brand new kit from Revel to CTAIII. Its a 1/144 scale HMCS Snowberry. Many thanks to Gary for this.
James

Yup Gerry, your donation is much appreciated my friend! Are you going to have any of the movie Protius kits available for us to obtain?

I do carry Mobius Models as One of my lines ... I just received "The Voyager kit" it is a very simple but I'd Say its scale is 1/72 ...

h1e0946b.JPG

I ordered two ... one for a prize and the other I will build for this Campaign ... and Yes Raquel is in the Box ... :woohoo:

h163b9b5.JPG

From a long time i didn't looked here (no time for models) and I hope that is not too late for donating a prizes - this one is from me

barbarossa-victims-luftw_58.jpg

Who knows - if I will find a model simple enough to guarantee complete it on time maybe I will join the participants :hmmm

Many thanks to FCM for their contribution. I have the FCM tips book vol1 and it is quite good. I also have some decals and I think anyone receiving any of these will be very delighted.
Again thank you.
James

Many thanks to FCM for their contribution. I have the FCM tips book vol1 and it is quite good. I also have some decals and I think anyone receiving any of these will be very delighted.
Again thank you.
James

Hi James . I have no idea what this is. Can you enlighten me a bit ?

Cheers, Christian B)

FCM have donated 2 books and some decals and accessories as shown in the table on the first page. FCM can be found here http://www.fcmodeltips.com/
James

Hi James,
I have been so busy over the last couple of months that I didn't really notice this thread.
I would like to donate a full size FW190 print on Archival watercolor paper as THREEDBATTLEART if possible at this point?
Please let me know wha I need to do?

Regards Ian.

Darn, I announced I am exempt but this is something I would love in my library... LOL. Not too late.

Regards,

Back