• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Color WWII photos ...............

SHARK,

Cool Video !! It sure does count !! Remember ... a video is just a bunch of pictures that are being looked at a much faster rate ! :D

That Bomber at th end of the Video ... Who did that belong to & what type is it. I ask because Allies is spelled wrong. Was it a Russian Bomber ?

Thanx for sharing SHARK !

ERIK

Erik,

The last one is a Junkers 290 A-4(V7), werknummer 290110165, and the inscriptions is "Alles Kaputt" which is German for All Broken.

Regards,

capp38.jpg

wohooo jeff - i love that pic! right now i'm uploading 213 luftwaffe color pics to the gallery, including this photo! that's coincidence!

EDIT: BAM!

sorry for the upload and photo overkill - and sorry for only linking but way too many photos to insert each single one in here! :blush:

Laura,

I edited your link as you sent people into the Edit section of your Gallery. So I did an Edit to an EDIT that went to Edit Gallery... confused?

Regards,

Laura,

I edited your link as you sent people into the Edit section of your Gallery. So I did an Edit to an EDIT that went to Edit Gallery... confused?

Regards,

damn it! :pinch: i should have checked twice before posting! i still have to get used to the gallery!

Not a problem Laura, that is why we look after each others' posts... Well I hope someone checks mine!

Regards,

LAURA,

I could not see your pix. I only see th ones from that 1930's book. Also on Your Gallery it only lists those pix. There's nothing in there about Color Luft. Pix :evil: :blush: :woohoo:

ERIK

Click me...

Erik,

What about now?

The way it was set up, one had to be signed in to see it.

Laura, I made it public, I hope you don't mind?

Regards,

Back