• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

chukw- Me509

Thanks, Art!

I've been buildin', man! BUILDIN"!!

509_029.jpg

509_030.jpg

509_031.jpg

509_032.jpg

509_033.jpg

509_034.jpg

509_035.jpg

509_036.jpg

509_037.jpg

509_038.jpg

Hannah_006.jpg

Hubba Hubba!!

Oh, and the plane looks great too! haha :pilot

I never cease to be amazed by the detail you put in your builds Chuk, amazing work.

She looks beautiful! Wink, nudge...
Simply outstanding! What a treat.

Cheers,

Bill

What Girl!!!!
I'm in love! :silly: :silly: :silly:

Oh Chuck amazing job on the engine to! But your darling it's hot! :evil:
Can I buy a poster of her? Where? :D

Cheers

Art

:notworthy :notworthy
Fantastic work as usual Chuck - from model to art work- very classy and very entertaining.

Love the added engine detail!

Ian.

Thanks, gang! I spent an inordinate amount of time on that pic of Hannah- but it was worth it!

Happy Nre Year to one and all-
chuk

Chuk, what shall I say? Both your pieces of art are just stunning.

Joe

P.S. Happy Gnu Beer to you as well

Thanks, Joe!

I've just spent an hour or two prepping the landing gear- I clean up the legs while still on the trees. I've also sanded the doors thinner. Here;'s the deal- the main scissors don't straddle the oleo- they mount higher up! They are compressed as well. I'm thinking to shorten the oleo- this means also cutting and stacking the main doors al la the Me262 or the Helldiver. I'm trying to keep this simple- but it shouldn't be too difficult. What say ye?

Back