• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Build #2 - BP Defiant ASR * * D O N E * *

Build #2 - BP Defiant ASR

Thanks folks, I tried to update this thread yesterday a'noon only to find that whilst other folks could add replies, somehow I was locked-out... All sorted now, so thanks to our tame Cannuck, James.

I'm on-watch now so don't have access to the photos, so I'll quickly say that the decals are on, the weathering is finished and as I type this, it should be dried after the final matt coat was sprayed. If there's time this afternoon, I should get it * * F I N I S H E D * * but there's no rush. Always prefer getting it finished properly rather than rushing it and spoiling it at the end.

AFN

Ian.

edit:
I'll still post the pics I took yesterday, this afternoon my time if I can or this evening.

Build #2 - BP Defiant ASR

You were the only one locked out? James must have jumped on it, I check this AM and it was unlocked. Someone's fat mouse click likely.

:popcorn

...and we're done !!

ha431479.JPG

More photo's in the 'Finished Builds' thread. Thanks folks for taking an interest and following along.

AFN

Ian.

So, I broke down and bought this one. My club is doing a build honouring a member who died suddenly a few years ago. We are going with a Canadian theme so I am going to build this kit as a night fighter from RCAF 409 squadron.

Didn't have any Canadian kits in the stash = perfect excuse to buy it! :D

Back