• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bradley M3A3 CFV

tom1815

For my entry i would like to use the Orochi M3A3 Bradley CFV in 1/35 scale, this will probably be an out of the box build apart from a little stowage.

h733c19b.jpg

It is a nice kit. Watch out on the construction of the imaging thing that sticks up, there's a part not called for on the instructions that is needed.

It is nice kit ain't it? :soldier

I read a few reviews that didnt rate it very highly mainly because they compare it to the Meng kit but I have to say I'm enjoying the build so far, low part count, etch and clickable tracks included for a fraction of the cost of the Meng kit and if all you want is a model of a M3A3 then you cant go wrong with this one.

I really liked the kit Tom, you can see a lot of potential in this kit. It looks to me that an interior was considered at one point. The detail on the interior of the rear ramp, the posable hatches.

Think I would like a crack at the Meng kit myself. :soldier

Back