• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

jknaus

Border Models Handy Craftsaw Red 2020-10-31

No permission to download

jknaus

Administrator
jknaus submitted a new resource:

Border Models Handy Craftsaw Red - Mini saws, hobby tools, cutting tools

I'm always looking at tools, just because I like tools, especially well made tools. I have some other Border Model tools and have enjoyed them so when I saw these saws it was a no brainer. What you get is a nice aluminum handle in one of four colours , 4 blades and an Allen Key to lock them in place packaged in a nice wooden box with a sliding lid. Mine is in a Red Anodized Aluminum. There is a large saw, that I believve is .2mm width, an angled thinner blade, rounded blade, and a smaller...

Read more about this resource...

Wonder why the pictures arn't showing on the forum. I encourage everyone to click on the resource to see the full review James submitted. :vgood:

That looks to be a nice set! If only they offered a different package without the fancy storage box but a different colored handle for each blade, I'd jump on it. Do I need it? Not really, but I like shiny new things that work and last!

Regards,

Great ! Something else for me to slice myself up with.😛
Alexen Models has you covered!

1604323690537.png

Regards,

Back