• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Belle of Belmont

and she's UP!

h5db1d07.jpg

h2ed054a.jpg

h6519e08.jpg

All dry fitted right now, need to add some brake lines to the gears and get the right stance for the flatten wheels.
:pilot

Thanks Mike, one side is the kit part and I added simulated bolt heads to the other side. Kit part didn't make contact, and it looks like one side has slipped on the starboard tank, will fix that.

Looks swell! Any reason you didn't add the brake lines before you installed the gear? :good: :pilot

Really, been almost 3 weeks since I updated, and this is all the progress I got?! :bang head

yesterday we did a Frogmore Stew for my great nephew, he's gotta learn how to do it sometime. I didn't get a picture of it all laid out because by the time we did it there were too many hands in it. Good stuff, just right on the spices.

h97ff840.jpg

2 days ago that pot was a trash can at our shop.. :woohoo:

So to the bench today!

h3364f9e.jpg

ha53f2a4.jpg

Chris I swear the gear are even, it's just the lens effect here.

hf6484a1.jpg

h8c441a5.jpg

Tanks are still dry fitted, worred about adding decals with them in place. I darkened out around where the insigina will be hoping there will be no bleed through on the decal.

hope to get some more time off next couple of days before back to the salt mines.

Thanks for following along and encouragement. :pilot

James it's not soup, it's a stew. Traditionally we would pour it out of the bucket onto a table and let the liquid just splash away. Not an indoor dish for sure. :rotf

Thanks Guys,
Mike I'm trying my best to keep'er clean of defects. We'll see how that works for me.

Holy Guano! Nine pages and I couldn't put 2 + 2 together!

:smack

Even after the PM about the pylons I didn't realize the Belle of Belmont was a P-47 you were working on. Excellent work and I would trust the authors of the Kagero book.

Regards,

Holy Guano! Nine pages and I couldn't put 2 + 2 together!

:smack

Even after the PM about the pylons I didn't realize the Belle of Belmont was a P-47 you were working on. Excellent work and I would trust the authors of the Kagero book.

Regards,

Too worried about sighing about the website move. :rotf

So how does the pylons look from there?

Back