• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Belle of Belmont

Prop looks good Bob, I cant tell in the photo but if there is any indication of the film left the flat coat should take care of it. I'm always amazed at how well a flat coat can make irregularities disappear. Overall it looks great (y) (y)

Prop looks good Bob, I cant tell in the photo but if there is any indication of the film left the flat coat should take care of it. I'm always amazed at how well a flat coat can make irregularities disappear. Overall it looks great (y) (y)

I sanded over the decal lightly with a high grit then another good layer of clear got it.

hc9f6c35.jpg

Think I still got some weathering to do, not much but some panel lines and such. :pilot

Almost there, the finish line is in sight, the light at the end of the tunnel is the size of a large door, and the fat lady is going me-me-me-me! :D

(y)

Well that's the difference between a Master like you and a Novice like me: I would have declared this as done. I couldn't see how you could make this look any better, but I know your will. Stunning work man, I bow in the presence of greatness. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Master??? :rotf

Thanks Mark but no Master here. I'm lucky to get one finished. :bang head

I'm not so sure about that! I've been missing out on a lot of builds due to the move, Photobucket and trying to play catch up. But, I gotta tell you, that P-47D T-Bolt is damned good! It's very impressive!

Great Job! I wanna see the F-111!

Dad

I'm humbled but really, a "Master" I am not.

Cousin Andy coming down from Walhalla today, crankin up the grill. Hope I get some time for the bench, not much left to do. :pilot

I'm humbled but really, a "Master" I am not.

Cousin Andy coming down from Walhalla today, crankin up the grill. Hope I get some time for the bench, not much left to do. :pilot

Well, if you think about that, who really is? I'm not even sure I know what a "Master modeler" is. When I joined the site, the head of the site at that time put me in the Master's forum without asking me. I think putting people in that forum embarrasses most, at least that's been my experience. I know and have known several who have been called Masters, but, generally speaking, they are only as good as their last model or diorama, and to choose one and declare him/her a master, who is really qualified to do that? I know I'm not!

Just sayin'

Bob

Back