• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Back from Florida.

Tim A.

After seven days of bliss at Clearwater North Beach we're home. Unfortunately, we didn't dodge Covid. We both tested pos and are quarantining. Anyway the weather was great all week.
Best sunset pic of the trip from our condo. And the other is for Moon Pup, taken at the Palm Pavilion.
DSC_0006_11-01.jpeg
IMG_20220916_143426014_HDR-01.jpeg

Color me envious. I had covid. It wasn't all Fauci threatened it would be. I miss the ever-changing, living sea.
Now my eyes are leaking. Time to do something (Looney) else!
Blessings be upon you and your house. May your quarantine prove prudent and productive.

Color me envious. I had covid. It wasn't all Fauci threatened it would be. I miss the ever-changing, living sea.
Now my eyes are leaking. Time to do something (Looney) else!
Blessings be upon you and your house. May your quarantine prove prudent and productive.
Felt rough for a day.
Our first day in the gulf was good as the waves coming in were up. Not surfing up but it was fun trying to time them as to not get knocked down and rolled. A few folks were struggling...lol.

May I use your sunset picture for a TLAR Models box art back drop? P-cola and Tampa are my favorite FL spots.

Back