• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Andy`s Well

Nicely indeed, Andy! Still waiting on you to PM me your address so I can send you mine to finish!! :D

Re: Andy`s Well,... now at 95% done

Hi all counting down now to completion,....(y)

The guy has been pretty much done now with the addition of Archer insignia and I changed the shoulder tab colour to yellow for either recon or Cavelry.

MG42 painted as were the boots in tonights model sess !

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3356.JPG

Fantastic. Not just the painting but the composition. What an uber cool idea. Very very nice. (y) (y)
James

looking super but his mg42 is out of sight, someone could sneak towards him, do some nasty things to him and liberate it ... maybe you lay it on the floor right next to him? at the well?

:S Ahhh Ive glued it in place now,... :unsure:

But anyway thank you Laura, I think your comments are most valid perhapes I should ask first, glue later !

oh well - then there are more fritz idling around somewhere outside the base ... enough of them to scare off anybody ill willing! :)

:S Ahhh Ive glued it in place now,... :unsure:

But anyway thank you Laura, I think your comments are most valid perhapes I should ask first, glue later !

Shalom Andy.

You did discuss the placement of the MG upthread on February 15.

I would have placed the MG on the crate he's resting his feet on. However he'd have to be really oblivious not to sense someone sneaking up on the MG with it that close to him. Based on the size of his boots the MG is actually pretty close to the soldier especially if he were to sit up straight. The position the MG is in does give the scene a nice balance though. Just call the placement of the MG Artistic License.

It's a very nice looking scene.

Clean socks, what a luxury that is to an infantryman.

Cheers from Peter

Cheers Peter,

Well ! Its stuck there now so I shall use the Artistic license excuse from now on :D I did think of sticking onto the crate but it would not have balanced out and plus Ive still got to do something to that oil barrel to tie it into the scene more. In doing some fiddling I scrapped some paint off grannies skirt so more touching up to do :( :pinch:

Ive still got a few tiny bits and pieces to go onto the scene before I can call it finally done

Ive started doing the actual wooden base itself now given it a wash of brown before I apply some future to gloss it right up. :eek:hyeah

Its been a really enjoyable project to do but I want to now get it over and done with because I have other stuff thats waiting to be played with :evil:

Back