• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Andy`s Well

Andy,
Nice composition so far. How about adding a dog to make the number up to three? Maybe licking the guys feet ?
Cheers
John

Shaping up quite nicely- cheers!

I'm going to have to steal your idea for the little draing in front of the well- yoink!

chuk

Hey Chuck that`s ok cos I stole that idea from somewhere else :D

Thanks Ken :)

James I may well ( excuse the pun) look into the doggy idea :)

Dang Andy, I don't know how I missed this the other day. Making great progress, looks fine!

Hey thanks Pups,....

Heres a little progress made this evening,.. a scratch ammo box made out of plastic with "mucking about" markings and an old Tamiya oil drum both painted in a acrylics

I did attempt the rusting using Rob F`s fantastic methods but alas I need more pratise having scrubbed off both salt plus undercoat so I had to repaint the rusting using many shades of erm,..rust :)

Hope you like :)

Andy :D

IMG_3296.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

Here we are again with another update, I tried to paint 3 Jerry cans with the white stripes for the water and they all turned out really horrible :S :angry: so instead of launching across the room :pinch:
I turned my attention towards Granny
As per,.. she was painted up using Vallejo acrylics
Hope you like my granny :laugh:

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3299.JPG

Back