• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Andy`s Well

Well I think you should strip the well prime and start over. This time with a camera and a sbs. :pp All in favor say aye.

Lovely work Andy, really well done. (y) (y)
James

Cheers Erik

Im pretty pleased with the way it came out really :)

Im liking also my old school approach too as its been a bit of fun doing it especially with the enamel and oil mixes.

Base is near enough done now and there`s even water in the scene lol ( Randy request completed )

Now working on the figures doing a lot of cleaning up on the metal Uncle Francois seated soldier as it has some bad seams to be got rid of and a new arm to make good.
Soon will be the Aves epoxy sculpt time to make good some cutting and reshaping and metal foil to simulate new cuffs for sleeves plus PE for webbing and belts etc
The Granny has been altered slightly too

PICS to follow :)

Hi Andy, Great job so far on this project (y) (y) Love the detail of grass growing in the joints!! As always, look forward to your figures :) :)

Randy

Here we go with some progress with my figures,

Here`s how I envisage the final outcome
IMG_3274.JPG

Soldier
IMG_3275.JPG

Granny
IMG_3276.JPG

Herman`s new hairstyle
IMG_3278.JPG

IMG_3279.JPG

Thanks Mike and Laura

The soldier is an old verlinden one and as for the granny, I havnt got a clue, it was one that model Guru sent me
Shes quite a nicely done one though in nice resin but of course I has to andyfy them.

As is the quality of the soldier although it had some nasty seams that had to be got rid off which winds me up cos it makes a bit of a mess and I have to wash my sand paper and files to get the metal out of them

Glad you like though :)

The box his feet are on is an andy scratch item , Ive found a way of making good cheap and easy boxes Ill put up an SBS on the tips section when i get time :D

Cool Andy , ........... cocoon looks great and so does the terminator .........

Seriously the old broad is a very nice looking fig. and looks to fit in any region .

:lol: Glen and excellent way of putting it :D

She has got a great look on her boat ! ( Boat Race = Face )

Kid of an expression that says

Do farts come in lumps ?

Back